Monday, August 24, 2009

snap!

arguement with my little brother..actually,not a really heavy or big arguement..ahaha..and even it's not called an arguement also..chatting with him just now...while i'm in the library and he's at home..enjoy his school holiday..walaweyh..damn fun..i don't have break also..this make me jealous and missed my school life..huhu..sadness..=(...yesterday i called him 'beyi'..ahah..just wanna to give a new name to him...and i keep calling him that name since last night..but unfortunantely he don't like me to call him like that..adoi..but the name is soundly soooo cute..near to 'bayi' or baby..ahaha..even he's already 14 and i still like to treat him like a baby..and dat's the reason why i called him 'beyi'..daaa..damn funny..okayh heidi..i won't call you like that anymore..but i won't promise you that..teehee..well,.u know me..who am I..but nvm..it's fair..u called me jelly...actually..the whole family called me jelly also..not only him..haha..because of why??sheesh..secret! ahaha..because it is totally embarassing if i tell the reason..hurm..and just now i said to him..it's ok..jelly is nice to eat..and then he replied me..beyi is cute..daaaa...still like want to praise himself..but heidi..u are cute okayh...but a little bit dark la..natural skin...'sweet black!'..eheh..=p peace..no war!

yesterday,went to my grandma's house at keramat..visit her..she stayed alone..pity her..she have to break fast alone..go to surau alone to do tadarus and solat terawih...nek,take care kayh..we all love you..have time,we do come again to visit you..i'm used to stay with my grandma's long time ago..when i was small..so,i'm a little bit close with her..because my old house is nearby her only..and then we moved when i was 8..from that on,i'm not really stay with my grandparents already...because my current house like too far..then,bought satay for her...wanted to buy at samsuri satay stall..but not open yet..because maybe we went there too early..and then just went to bazar ramadhan at setiawangsa and bought our food and her satay...but we didn't break fast with her because my dad said that he wants to solat terawih at mosque nearby our house..so,like be4 six,we went home already...

then,accompany my sister to giant supermarket because she wanted to but some stuff...stupid things..when we already entered to giant and pick all the things that we want to buy,then suddenly my sister said that she forgot to withdraw money from the bank..and i was like 'huh?'..daaa..the machine like too far..hoho...basically i don't mind..but it's like almost 7p.m...i'm scared that my mum will get angry because it was like nearly time to break our fast..so then we pay fast and get off from giant with a big step..and she drove the car like too fast..because we run out of time..but luckly when we reached home,my mum was not angry with us..fewh..thank god..and still have time to prepare our food...

here's some picture that we snap before we went giant..my sister addicted to take pictures...=p..ahaha..LOL..giant is crowded!have to wear mask..!







have to go surau no..chiowzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment