Saturday, September 12, 2009

090909

heu..i like this date..it's my birthday..!! yeah..
thanks to those that wishing me on dat day...before or after 090909..
hehe..i am really appreciate that..
just celebrate with simple mood only..
yeeha..i got a new handphone from my parents..
as my birthday present..wee..thanks dad,mom..
i am excitedly happy and no words to describe about it..
since my old hp spoilt already last month..
at last i had a new hp..:))..hurm..still smiling until reaches my cheek..wee..
thanks to yasmin,usha and shaleen too..thanks you guys!!..
cause gave me a 'rantai' with love shape thingie..
love it..!! :))..
and one more thing,the 'rantai' also change colour when our mood is change..
not really our mood actually but it's more basically change according to our body temperature and surroundings..and my colour always change to BLUE..ahaha..
donno why..which is stand for HAPPY mood..!!although sometimes..i feel soooo stressed and yet..it still change to blue..blue??happy??ahaha..don get it.. it supposed to change to RED!..
watever it is..i LOVE YOu gUYS..u all also love me rite??ahaha..=p

orait..i was told by my juniors from my technic school that my picture was sticked on the board near warden room..i was like soooo suprised and shock..and they ask me this..

'akk,dpt scholarship dr sunway yeh??kos AUSMAT kan??'
i was like..'ha'ah'...cmne tau niyh'?
and she replied me..'laaaa...gamba da terpampang lekat kt skola'..

i was totally SHOCKED that TIME!!
at first,i don't believe at all..and then..my pet sis called me later at night and said the same thing..
and the weird thing is...how my school got my picture??even i also don't have one of it..
and btw,the scholarship that i got is just entrance scholarship by Tan Sri Dato' Seri Dr. Jeffrey Cheah..hurm..wink..weird..

expectation for my MOCK exam..::
i am totally want to excell my applics exam..duh..damn hard!! but i tried to improve for my MOCk..
hurm..hopefully i can get a great marks for my EALD,ECONS,PSYCHO And ACCOUNTS..
really hope for that..my FAVOURATE subjects!! yehaaa..here i come..!!
but..but..i am really2 frustrated..last week..i study hard for my psycho..memorise all things..
and rite now..i feel like i forget everythings!!erghhhh..stressful!

to kecique at KBU college :good luck to you too beb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment